Packages & Services
Convenient: Take care of common HR needs and services with an approach that's streamlined cost effective and easy.
Affordable: An upfront price before services begin, with no complicated fee structures or surprises down the road.
Tailored: Each product is tailored to your culture and unique business needs.
Review & design of the most important Guidelines & Policies you need for your business.
- Improve clarity & consistency
- Provincial & Federal law compliant
- Tailored to suit your business
$2,000 + gst
HR Review + Action Plan
Comprehensive assessment of your HR practices with advice & guidance to keep you compliant and current.
- Validate regulatory compliance
- Align people & business strategy
- Identify HR gaps & opportunities
$2,550 + gst
Ongoing HR services ranging from day-to-day maintenance to strategy & program development, all for a fixed monthly fee.
- Cost effective
- Flexible & reliable
- Peace of mind & confidence
For more information & pricing
Planning & development of specific programs or practices to tackle your unique HR needs.
- The right project at the right time
- Solve problems & improve engagement
For more information & pricing
Ideal for small businesses that want company policies & guidelines that fit their business & comply with labour legislation:
- an introduction for new employees to the policies, guidelines and culture of your company
- a helpful tool for supervisors to consistently and fairly take care of their people
- a reliable basis for employee performance management and disciplinary activity
- legal evidence that your company’s policies are consistent with employment laws
- Introduction & Planning (2 hours) - time to get to know you, your business and confirm the HR Essentials plan
- The Heavy Lifting - review of your policies against regulatory requirements and best practice PLUS drafting up to 5 new guidelines
- “Table of Contents” - the perfect Table of Contents for your employee handbook including your revised & newly drafted policies PLUS ideas for guidelines you may want to add down the road Communication Plan – an easy to follow plan to help get employees up to speed
- Communication Plan – an easy to follow plan to help get employees up to speed
- Wrap Up (1 hour) – a meeting to review the work done and answer questions
HR Review & Action Plan
For small companies who need an expert to come in, take a look at their overall HR approach and provide guidance and recommendations. A full check-up and tailored action plan to provide reassurance and head you in the right direction for the future:
- Creating the Right HR Environment – think legislation & compliance, record keeping, succession & staff planning
- Hiring the Right People - think job descriptions, employment contracts &on-boarding
- Managing People & Their Work - think performance reviews, goal setting, discipline & termination
- Recognizing People for Their Work – think pay, benefits, rewards
- Creating a Healthy & Productive Workplace - think compliance, diversity & inclusiveness, conflict resolution, communications
- Introduction & planning (2 hours) – time to get to know you, your business and what’s important. We’ll talk key players and timelines and leave you with a Check-Up Check-list so you will know exactly what areas we’ll be diving into when we get rolling.
- Meetings & document gathering (3-5 hours) –focussed meetings to gather documents, understand current processes, PLUS ‘in the moment’ feedback and insights throughout.
- The Heavy Lifting –review of information gathered, HR best practices, the legislative environment, your company culture and values, and anything else we agree on.
- Final Report & Action Plan (2 hours) – a session to go over results of the Check-Up,discuss the recommended action plan and talk next steps .
For small but growing businesses who don’t yet require full-time HR staff but want ongoing access to a seasoned HR professional. I’ll become familiar with you, your business and your people to provide tailored value add support.
- Your business is unique. I’ll work with you to ensure you have the right services, when and where you need them. Phone calls and emails, in-office meetings, project work and consultations. Whatever makes sense for the work that needs to get done.